It’s that time of the year again, when we throw ourselves into all things beauty oriented. Say hello to Make Up On Your Mind’s Top – 10 Best Beauty Buys 2011! These are the best working fool-proof purchases that will make you look and feel better than you did yesterday. What’s not to love on this list?
1. Radiant primer by Laura Mercier
2. Eyeshadow by Inglot Cosmetics and their freedom system
3. Fnug – your ‘nail polish’ fashion statement
4. Rodial crash diet
5. Cologne Absolue range
6. Aesop – Geranium leaf body scrub
7. Rodin Olio Lusso luxury hair oil
8. Glamglow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask | Super Sexy Radiant Skin
9. Bobbi Brown introduces her Limited Edition 1991 Lip Palette
10. Rosa Arctica Youth generating cream by Kiehl’s
The list could go on, and it was a tough choice to make, but these product have made a difference this year, and I could not do without them.
From a pro in the know.