Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20 was designed to feature a multi-prong approach to address the uneven skin tone of all ethnicities. It will prevent and reduce the appearance of excess pigments on the skin, prevents new spots from forming, break-up existing dark spots into less visible ones. Also it will leave the skin looking more evenly toned. The SPF 20 helps to protect the skin’s barrier against the environment including the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Don’t expect to see immediate results. You should give it at least four weeks to form a definite opinion of effectiveness. And this are the ingredients that will to the trick:
– Seaweed derived Laminaria Saccharina Extract to help regulate excess oil production
– Ellagic Acid and Vitamin C help reduce the appearance of dark spots
– Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract and Cucumis (Cucumber) Extract soothe irritated skin
– Advanced Yeast Blend provides brightening results
– Sucrose/Trehalose help attract and maintain moisture levels in the skin
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is worth trying.
Available from the end of April 2012