Charlotte Tilbury launched a ‘glow’ skin toner that will have your skin looking fresh and bright just by using it on a regular base. It is still one of my favorites to date. But what is toner exactly and how should it be used?
After cleansing, your skin should be balanced before you proceed to the next skincare step. The difference between a toner and an essence is that an essence helps to deeply hydrate the skin, whereas a toner balances the skin without stripping while literally preparing the skin for the next step. A good toner should have a pH of around 5, so be sure to check the ingredients list and pH levels before purchasing.
Use it before moisturizing and applying sunscreen by pouring a little onto clean hands and patting it onto the face. You can also use a cotton pad if this feels more refreshing.
(50 ML | €49.00)
What Charlotte Tilbury’s Glow Toner contains:
- Niacinamide – Balancing, smoothing, and pore-refining properties, help maintain optimal skin function
- Super Peptide Royalepigen P5 – a biomimetic peptide that supports natural surface skin cell turnover and is encapsulated in Shea Butter to increase absorption into the skin
- Exfolactive – Prickly Pear Cactus flower extract helps boost the skin’s natural exfoliation process to improve the appearance of clarity and luminosity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Poretight – Red Clover Flower extract works to minimize the appearance of pores
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a smaller molecular structure than Hyaluronic Acid to penetrate deeper into the skin to hydrate and retain moisture
CHARLOTTE TILBURY is available HERE