Yes! Anastasia launched another one of my favorite pallets. Soft Glam is a softer approach to the lids than the launched popular Modern Renaissance Palette. Forget the terracotta and reds, Soft Glam takes you on a whole new journey of pastel pinks, peach and dark toned brown making it immediately a perfect fit for woman of color.
Next to that it’s pretty easy to go from office to cocktails with this palette. The shadows are a range of mostly matte and pressed metallics and light shades. A perfect mix and match for you to beautify your look with. Overall I think this new palette is great catch and a lovely new edition to complement the Anastasia Beverly Hills palette family.
Find an overview of the color range below:
- Tempera (ultra-matte velvety beige)
- Glistening (iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect)
- Orange Soda (ultra-matte pastel peach)
- Rose Pink (rose gold with a soft pink iridescent hue)
- Sultry (hybrid satin metallic finish warm chocolate brown)
- Bronze (metallic gold bronze)
- Mulberry (ultra-matte mulberry)
- Dusty Rose (ultra-matte dusty lilac)
- Fairy (multi-imensional light gold)
- Burnt Orange (ultra-matte deep orange)
- Sienna (ultra-matte earthy brown)
- Rustic (ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown)
- Cyprus Umber (ultra-matte dark coffee)
- Noir (ultra-matte deep carbon black)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette is available from the 16th of March thru DOUGLAS and Hudson’s Bay.